• Solid understanding of system development with well-established frameworks
• Working with system vendors to support and Maintain applications and resolve user queries
• Solid understanding of open-source development and customization
• Solid understanding of the Linux Apache PostgreSQL/MySQL PHP/Python
• Application development in Python and/or PHP, testing and debugging.
• Data mining and reporting.
• Power user system, application, and user support.
• System security and audit compliance.
• Perform system upgrades as necessary for software and hardware-related components as needed
• Perform light administrative duties on network servers
• Monitor backup procedures and perform occasional recoveries
• Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
• A Diploma in Information systems will be considered depending on relevant work experience
• Must have at least 1 year experience or Internship experience
• Knowledge and understanding of current trends and developments in information technology
• Must have ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must have ability to multi-task
• Must have ability to work independently and as member of a team, and to interface with other branches of the organization
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with diverse constituencies
• Must have ability to foster a cooperative work environment
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000– 75,000 /= (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Entry Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: 30th July 2022
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.