JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
We are an international company with Head Quarter in London UK, leading the solar revolution across the developing world. Currently operating in 14 different countries we have already electrified many people across the world. Unlike other off-grid solar providers, the company controls the whole process from design to manufacture to distribution and financing.
Location: Shop (100% of the time) – (To advise on the shop location)
Job Purpose: To maintain and manage the Shop, issue stock and keep accurate records.
· General running of the shop
· Act as a helpful and informative first point of contact for customers at the shop
· Manage stock, petty cash arrange deliveries from Distribution Centre and transfers to Customers
Description of tasks:
· Open and close shop each working day
· Supervise the shop technicians and assign tasks
· Manage shop petty cash
· Manage shop stock and issue out to Shop Technicians in a timely manner
· Attend to clients who seek assistance at the shop (Customer Service)
· Manage and organize all documents used at the shop based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Update and submit Daily Shop Reports
· Shop process and Asset management.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
· Minimum of a Degree in business related field
· Experience in any management or administration position
· Strong analytical, communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination, and planning skills