Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Promote Chicken Basket’s brand and grow its customers base
2. Coordinate daily front and back of the house restaurant to ensure streamlined operations at all times.
3. Manage and regularly review to improve standards of the premises, safety and food quality.
4. Manage vendor relationships, inventory and ordering of food/ other supplies while staying within budget.
5. Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
6. Interact with guests to ensure guest satisfaction on product quality, service levels and handle complaints.
7. Employee management-hiring, on boarding, training new employees, schedules, tracking of employees’ hours, appraising staff performance and handling team conflicts.
8. Ensure proper use of the POS and all reports are correctly completed (daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses).
9. Ensure licensing compliance and liaising with authorities during inspection visits.
• Ability to resolve conflicts calmly and respond to customers’ complaints
• Leadership skills
• Customer service skills
• Negotiating contracts with vendors
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to present innovative ideas to restaurant owner
• 3+ years of proven experience working in a similar role
• Basic accounting skills