Our client, world market leader within the food and beverages machinery Industry. They design, develop, manufacture and install both machines and complete filling and packaging lines in a multinational environment. They are looking to fill the position of Project Manager – CustomerSupport who will be responsible for supporting customers, offering solutions and assisting in troubleshooting. The Ideal Candidate Must have experience in Managing Technicians and have experience working within a similarsector and managing projects.
• Support customers, offer solutions and assist in troubleshooting.
• Liaising and co-ordinating between customers and company’s project Management.
• Claim and reclamation management.
• Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically if need be
• Manage the utilization and upskilling of the service technicians
• Must have a bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Engineering.
• Must have at least 8-12 years working with filling and packaging lines.
• 5-7 years’ experience in managing/leading a team.
• Knowledge in project management principles and techniques
• Ability to motivate a team of direct reports.
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Possess a valid Passport and able to travel both domestic and foreign.
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 350,000 – 400,000
Career Level: Management
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***