Gross Salary: Kshs 40k – 60k
• Handling of all marketing activities both online and offline
• Engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
• Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Analyses social media presences, including digital advertising
• Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging as well as audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
• Manage promotional marketing activities.
• Organize events and product exhibitions.
• Update databases and use a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
• Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Supervisor/ Line manager.
• Push for sales of products within the company portfolio.
• Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
• Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
• Proactively seeking ways to drive and streamline daily marketing processes and procedures that support high performance.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Supply sales manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Manage and actively update the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, IG
• Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor and line manager from time to time
Key Skills and Qualifications
• A degree in Marketing or its equivalent, professional training is an added advantage.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
• Proven record in digital & social media management.
• Good understanding of the full digital web development lifecycle.
• Exceptional verbal, editing & writing skills.
• Experience with creating animations & infographics will be an added advantage.
• Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and can organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Data analysis and knowledge of the free tools available.
• Social media marketing skills
• Interpersonal skills.
• Numeracy and analytical ability.
• Creativity and imagination.
• Influencing and negotiation skills.
• Teamwork and Organizational ability.
• IT skills and Email marketing skills.
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (English/Kiswahili).
• Planning and organizational ability to manage urgency.
• Honest and transparent person.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV and a Cover letter stating relevant experience only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Coordinator) by 2nd August 2022.