The modular platform is developed to enable FMCG companies to achieve operational excellence by digitizing and automating the processes of production, logistics, as well as the distribution channels of products to market.
The platform is operational and currently live in our anchor client site and we are in the of process implementing the solution to our second client.
Scope of Assignment
The project manager will deploy his / her expertise to complement the current Core team as outlined below.
• Managing the Company’s business and IT projects from planning, execution and closure
• Plan and define project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Identify project approach for successful project completion.
• Develop estimates of project costs, time, schedules and manpower requirements.
• Develop project plans and schedules. Work with management to identify project participants and team members.
• Manage project execution through defined project management standards and best practices.
• Control the use of people and resources within a pre-specified budget to expedite project work completion through efficient coordination of activities; allocate resources and initiate action in emergencies and unforeseen events within budgetary constraints.
• Manage external vendors during project execution.
• Identify solutions to project-related issues to ensure project continuity and adherence to project schedule and budget.
• Keep abreast of developments by learning new systems, methods and processes associated with information technology and project management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Required Skills/ Experience
• 5+ years of professional project management experience
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Demonstrated successful mastery of major components of the Project Lifecycle Development in the context of major systems implementations.
• Demonstrated experience on project scheduling on MS Project preferred.
• Ability to organize and direct quality time-bound work efforts in a matrixed environment.
• Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding client relationship management skills.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Comfortable working with executive management.
Terms of engagement
• The project manager shall bill a monthly rate of KSh 150000
• The project manager shall abide by the mutually agreeable confidentiality guidelines set by DDS where required to do so.