• Analyze and clear difficulties on Analog, Digital, Fiber-Optic and RF printed wiring boards.
• Work with test Engineering to improve board yields of all RF & Digital assemblies
• Maintain electronic equipment for repairs
• Capture, characterize and identify IED electrical/electronic RF receiver and transmitter modules and circuit board characteristics, operating frequencies and power.
• Maintain and repaired several electronic components used for the acquisition and dissemination of Radio Frequency (RF) Telemetry Signals.
• Degree or Diploma in IT, Telecommunications Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
• 1-2 years experience in a debugging or machine repair role
• Analtyical and logical thinker
• Must have a valid passport